Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
05 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Duration: 1:30 Hour Year: 2021
1. This paper has sections A and B containing a total of forty-five (45) questions .
2. Answer all the questions in each section.
3. Read all the instructions in the special answer form (OMR).
4. Fill in all the required information in the OMR form.
5. Tick each digit of your test number in the space provided in the OMR form.
6. Tick the letter of the correct answer to question 1 to 40 in your given answer form. For example, if the correct answer is A cast a shadow as follows:
7. If you notice that the letter you have shaded is not the correct answer , delete the shadow carefully using a clean eraser before placing the shadow in the new letter.
8. Use the HB pencil only to answer questions 1 to 40, and the blue or black ink pen to answer questions 41 to 45.
9. Communication equipment and all unauthorized items are not required in the examination room.
SECTION A (Mark 40)
In questions 1 - 40 , select the correct answer and then tick the answer in the special answer form ( OMR ) provided.
1. The excretory system in the human body is made up of four main organs. Which organ is responsible for the release of carbon dioxide and water in the form of water vapour?
2. An old man was seen staggering in the street after drinking too much alcohol. What part of the ear was affected by alcohol?
3. Some people have trouble seeing at night. What are the causes of these problems?
4. Mother was dizzy and weak. After examining him, the doctor found that he had anemia. What kind of food would you recommend?
5. Your friend is having difficulty seeing the ball placed next to him. What kind of sunglasses would you advise him to use?
6. My brother cut himself on the finger while he was peeling sweet potatoes. He bandaged the wound, but the bleeding continued for a long time. What was lacking in my brother's blood?
7. Farmers were educated by an agricultural expert to stop using agricultural methods that cause soil erosion. What method should those farmers not use?
8. Which group represents vertebrates?
9. Your brother was amazed to see a skull mark on electric poles and containers for chemicals used in Toilets. What does the mark on those parts signify?
10. Grade five students did an experiment to make a simple circuit using dry cells, wires and bulbs. Which group managed to light the bulbs?
ll. A student witnessed a school building collapse from a thunderstorm. What do you suggest should be done on the premises so that such a problem does not occur in other buildings?
12. A steel factory worker got metal particles in his eyes and needs help. What will you do to help him?
13. John looked at the calm water and saw his face. What characteristic of light was being demonstrated?
14. What makes gasoline better than wood as a source of energy?
15. The plant absorbs water molecules from the soil through the roots to various parts. What method does the plant use to absorb water?
16. What action will lead to the formation of new matter?
17. Your friend has asked you to help him open excel program. What steps will you take?
18. The Headmaster of Makuti Primary School wants to change the record keeping system from an attendance register system to an electronic system. What machine would you advise him to use?
19. The Science and Technology subject teacher wanted you to have a gmail email. What is the first step to getting an email?
20. The media has reported that most radio stations in Magunga village use a small loop antenna. What are the disadvantages of using such antennas?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4