Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
11. What are the basic necessities of life?
12. Which part of the uterus for a woman works the same as the sperm duct in man?
13. Why is breast milk important to the baby?
14. What is bone function?
15. What are the main sources of protein '?
16. Which of the following is not the function of saliva in the mouth?
17. What is the cause of diabetes?
18. What is the function of cell membrane in a plant?
19. In which group of animals does the bat belong?
20. What advice does not apply to an AIDS victim ?
21. What is one way to reduce the risk of HIV infection ?
22. The following items conduct heat except
23. In first class lever, where is the fulcrum located?
24. Why are machines important in everyday life?
25. Which of the following items is a simple machine?
26. How can you distinguish magnets from other types of materials?
27. If a machine carries a load of 60 newtons in an effort of 75 newtons, find the mechanical advantage?
28. What device is used to measure current?
29. When Hafizi dipped a piece of metal into a container filled with water, about 100 cm of water spilled. What information is correct about this scientific practice?
30. What is the first aid for a nosebleeding person?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4