Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter beside each question number in the answer sheet provided.
1. Which of the following characteristics enable birds to fly in the air?
2.The main groups of living things are:-
3. Which of the following are types of seed, which are self dispersing?
4. Observe figure number 1, then choose the answer which has the correct arrangement of the indicated parts A -D
5. Observe figure number 2 and then answer the question which follows
The device in figure 2 uses which characteristic of light?
6. Which diseases are prevented by vaccination?
7. What is an important thing pregnant woman should observe?
8. A disease which results from respiratory system problem is
9.What will happen if the nervous system stops functioning?
10. One of the symptoms of kwashiorkor is
11. Family planning methods which are more safe for the health of the mother are
13. A person who suffered an electric shock can be assisted by the use of
14. Two clean pieces of wood wrapped on the part of broken bone help to
15. The gas used to extinguish fire is
16. HIV is not transmitted by
17.The relationship between sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS is that
18. Which of the following sentences has the correct meaning of AIDS?
19. One of the methods of reducing HIV transmission is
20. Why things thrown in the air fall down?
21. The relationship between magnet and electricity is
23. The unit measure of force is
24. Which instrument is used to measure a human body temperature?
25. The following are source of electricity except
26. What is the meaning of friction?
27.Which of the following lists of materials are in the group of complex machines?
28. Records of experiments are important because they are used to do the following except
30. In order to come up with hypothesis for a scientific experiment there must be
31. In a lever, a load of 50kg was put 3 meters from the fulcrum. What is the distance required from the fulcrum to put an effort 20kg in order to balance the lever?
32. Blood deficiency is caused by
33. Light rays travelling in a straight line strike on object and land on a mirror. What will be characteristic of the object, which appear in the mirror?
34. A person whose diet lacks iodine is likely to get the diseases called
35. Elements found in the table salt are
36. Zuzu dipped a stone in a bucket full of water. About 5000 cm3 of water spilled out. Which principle is correct about this scientific action?
37. Night blindness is caused by lack of;
38. Matter is made up of many small particles known as
39. The amount of vapour in the air is measured by;
40. In order for iron to get rust, It requires humidity and;
41. What are the results of oxidation of glucose in the blood?
42. In order to crystallize salt from water, the water must be
43.The scientific experiment carried in order to verify the truth of the results another ongoing scientific experiment is known as
44. The function of the bile in the digestive system is
45. Which of the following food is mostly rich in starch?
46. Which organs are strengthened by calcium mineral and vitamin
47. Which of the following is not part of blood?
48. When carbon dioxide combines chemically in a plant with water in the presence of light energy it gives
49. The type of worms which spread elephantiasis is known as
50. The part of plant which absorb water is called
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4