Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter beside each question number in the answer sheet provided.
1. Which of the following characteristics enable birds to fly in the air?
2.The main groups of living things are:-
3. Which of the following are types of seed, which are self dispersing?
4. Observe figure number 1, then choose the answer which has the correct arrangement of the indicated parts A -D
5. Observe figure number 2 and then answer the question which follows
The device in figure 2 uses which characteristic of light?
6. Which diseases are prevented by vaccination?
7. What is an important thing pregnant woman should observe?
8. A disease which results from respiratory system problem is
9.What will happen if the nervous system stops functioning?
10. One of the symptoms of kwashiorkor is
11. Family planning methods which are more safe for the health of the mother are
13. A person who suffered an electric shock can be assisted by the use of
14. Two clean pieces of wood wrapped on the part of broken bone help to
15. The gas used to extinguish fire is
16. HIV is not transmitted by
17.The relationship between sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS is that
18. Which of the following sentences has the correct meaning of AIDS?
19. One of the methods of reducing HIV transmission is
20. Why things thrown in the air fall down?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4