Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
Choose the correct answer and write its letter.
1. Which of the following groups represent characteristics of living organisms?
2. Why hybrid species of animals and plants are better?
3. Which of the following groups are the characteristics used to identify animals that belong to reptiles?
4. Blood takes in oxygen and gives out carbon dioxide through;
5. The absence of chlorophyll in a plant may lead to;
6. Phototropism is a process whereby plant grows towards,
7.Part of a cell responsible for coordinating all cell activities is called;
8. The following figure shows living things which are poisonous, except;
9. The action of a plant transporting water from roots to the leaves is called;
10. Which of the following glands control the activity of other glands;
11. The femaole part of a flower which is responsible for reproduction
12. The difference betwen a fruit and a seed is.......
13. Things which are important for health and life are
14. Food rich in carbohydrate enable the body to
15. Which of the following are non infectious diseases?
16. Why is it important to rest after work?
17. Diseases which can prevented by vaccination are
18. Residents of Mlalo eat beans, meat and rice. For better health, they need to add
19. Which among the following can be reduced from the body through participating in sports and exercises?
20. Which of the following is not a proper way of preventing malaria disease?
21. Exercise is one of the methods of reducing
22.A child with rickets lacks vitamin
23.Lack of vitamin B lead to a disease called
24.One of the advantages protein foods in our bodies is
25.What is first aid?
26.One of the important aid given to a person who burnt by fire.
27. One of the effects of applying oil on a wound caused by fire is to;
28.Which of the following statements is correct about HIV and AIDS?
29. One of the germs which destroys the white blood cells is
30.Which of the following is common to„the spread of HIV in the society?
31.Which blood cells are attacked by HIV?
32.One can get sugar from sugar cane solution by
33.When observing a person cutting a tree from a distance you can see an axe hitting the tree before hearing the sound.
This shows that;
34.What is the difference between ice and water?
35.Change of matter that does not lead to change in mass is known Chemical change
36.Dissolved ash from lemon leaves changes litmus paper from;
37.A mixture of different known as
38. Which of the following chemical change?
39. Which of the following pairs is correct about lens?
40.The function of pulleys in our daily life is
41.Observe the signs in the following figure and name them according to their arrangement from;left side;
42.Which device is used to magnify the image of very small objects?
43.An electric current of 0.8 amperes is passing through a wire which has a resistance of 24 ohms. What is the voltage of the electricity in the circuit?
44. Which among the following does not conduct electricity?
45. A device which is made of magnet and used by sea men in order to locate direction while travelling in the sea is known as
46. The following symbols are used in an electric circuit.Which symbol represents a resistor?
47. The correct formula of finding the work done is;
48.Our images can be seen clearly when we use
49.It is important to keep records of the experiment done in order to
50.The researched and analysed data can be represented by
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4