Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
Choose the correct answer and write its letter.
1. Which of the following groups represent characteristics of living organisms?
2. Why hybrid species of animals and plants are better?
3. Which of the following groups are the characteristics used to identify animals that belong to reptiles?
4. Blood takes in oxygen and gives out carbon dioxide through;
5. The absence of chlorophyll in a plant may lead to;
6. Phototropism is a process whereby plant grows towards,
7.Part of a cell responsible for coordinating all cell activities is called;
8. The following figure shows living things which are poisonous, except;
9. The action of a plant transporting water from roots to the leaves is called;
10. Which of the following glands control the activity of other glands;
11. The femaole part of a flower which is responsible for reproduction
12. The difference betwen a fruit and a seed is.......
13. Things which are important for health and life are
14. Food rich in carbohydrate enable the body to
15. Which of the following are non infectious diseases?
16. Why is it important to rest after work?
17. Diseases which can prevented by vaccination are
18. Residents of Mlalo eat beans, meat and rice. For better health, they need to add
19. Which among the following can be reduced from the body through participating in sports and exercises?
20. Which of the following is not a proper way of preventing malaria disease?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4