Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
05 E SCIENCE
Time: 1:30 Hours Wednesday, 10th September 2014 a.m
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter beside each question in the answer sheet provided.
1. Which of the following diseases can be spread by houseflies and cockroaches?
2. Which of the following is not found in the blood system?
3. Which of the following should be considered before attending a person suffering from AIDS?
4. Which of the following is a characteristic of clean and safe water?
5. Which of the following diseases does not have a vaccine?
6. The gas used by plants to manufacture proteins is
7. The amount of water lost by plants increase due to the presence of whichcondition in the environment?
8. People are likely to cause soil erosion if they do one of the following:
9. Agriculture, livestock keeping and mining are activities done by human beingsand all depend on
10. A chameleon usually changes its colour in order to
11. How many stages are there in the growth of a cockroach?
12. Which of the following does not have vertebral column?
13. One of the functions of the muscles in the body is to
14.Human bones are joined in order to
15. Which of the following bend when passing from one medium to another?
16. In the light spectrum, the colour which bends earlier than others is
17. Study Figure 1 which shows the internal part of a bean seed.
Which part is responsible for protecting the seed from harmful insects or changes
18. The sky looks blue because
19. Which of the following items does not use magnet?
20. The unit of work is
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4