Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
Time: 1:30 Hours Wednesday, 19th September 2012 a.m
Choose the correct answer and shade its letterbeside each question in the answer sheet provided.
1. In order to sustain a healthy body we are supposed to
2. Which of the following is an important nutrient for a pregnant woman toget in large quantities?
3. Urinating frequently, producing large quantities of urine and frequent thirst are symptoms of which disease?
4. Which of the following is most appropriate in helping a person who has touched a bare live electric wire and is experiencing an electric shock?
5. _________ is a disease which if left untreated for a long time causes heart and brain problems or even death.
6. Which of the following is nota symptom of AIDS?
7. The following are the ways of preventing hazards in the environment except
8. Which of the following is a mixture of different gases?
9. Which of the following isnota cause of environmental degradation?
10. The King of the forest commanded that all animals which eat meat must be killed. What do you think will happen to the forest after many years?
11. Natural forces cause one of the following changes in the environment:
12. Which of the following is not the right way of maintaining soil fertility in a farm?
13. How many major stages of growth does a frog undergo?
14. Which of the following insects undergoes incomplete metamorphosis?
15. A rat which was kept in a cage containing a piece of meat died after two days.Why did the rat die?
16. Which of the following organisms is an amphibian?
17. Animals like crocodiles, hippopotamus and frogs live in what kind of habitat?
18. During pollination, pollen grains move from
19. There are two types of plant seeds known as
20. Thunderstorm light rays can be seen before hearing the sound of the thunderstorm because
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4