Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
Time: 1:30 Hours Wednesday, 7th September 2011 aan.Instructions
Choose the correct .:answer and. write its le `ter beside the questien number in the answer sheet provided.
1. The instrument used to observe cells of living things is called
2. The sense organ which is used to detect the degree of hotness or coldness is
3. Which of the following is a mammal?
4. Figure 1 shows a dicotyledonous seed.
Which of the letters in Figure 1 indicates the part that grows into a root?
5.What will happen if the flowers of the maize plant are removed?
6.The following are necessary for the formation of carbohydrates in plants.
7 The excretory products from the lungs are
8. Which of the following transfers pollen grains from the stamen to the stigma?
9. A person who does not eat fruits and green vegetables is likely to face which of the following problems?
10. A child with kwashiorkor is lacking food rich in
11. Water snails spread disease known as
12. The main vessel which take blood from the heart is known as
13. The hormone which regulates oxygen intake in the human respiratory system is known as
14. Under normal circumstances, the difference between inhaled air and exhaled air is that exhaled air contain a lot of
15. Disease known as goiter is caused by the deficiency of
16. Beriberi disease is caused by deficiency in vitamin
17. Fish breath through
18. Food that has been digested in the small intestine is distributed to other parts of the body through
19. Which type of fooci among the following is responsibe for repaiiirig human body cells?
20. Why is family planning important to the family?
21. First aid is the treatment given to
22. The purpose of spreading honey on a fresh burn wound is to
23. A person who is vomiting is given which of the following as first aid?
24.Which of the following are necessary for giving first aid to a person with bone fracture without a wound?
25. After providing first aid to an injured person, the person should be
26. The chemical break down of proteins begins in the
27. The first aid suitable to a person who has taken poison is to
28. Matter can exist in the following states
29. By which of the following methods can salt that has dropped in a bucket of water be separated?
30. In soap manufacturing, sodium hydroxide is mixed with boiling fat. If sodium hydroxide is not available, which one of the following can be used?
31. Melting of ice refers to which type of change?
32. The natural way of fertilizing the soil is to
33. The simplest method of changing hard water to soft water is to
34. Which of the following can be separated by magnet?
35. Changes of weather and water are agents which help
36. The gas which supports combustion is
37. Observe Figure 2 carefully and then answer the question that follows. 10 cm 8 cm
Find the value of X in Figure 2.
38. The inside walls of a thermos flask have silver coating in order to avoid loss of heat through
39. The retina of the eye is similar to which part of the camera?
40. Heat is transferred in solid matter through
41. In machines the mechanical advantage is the ratio between
42. Identify the mirror which gives an upright image that resembles the real object and is at equal distance from the mirror to the image and to the real object.
43. The electric current in the circuit is 2 amperes. If the voltage in the circuit is 4 volts the resistance will be
44. Observe the electric circuit shown in Figure 3 and then answer the question that follows.
What is the name of the circuit shown in Figure 3?
45. Venereal diseases are spread by
46. Which blood cells in human body are attacked by HIV?
47. The proper method of preventing people from getting HIV is to
48. Which of the following sentences is true about HIV/AIDS?
49. The service that needs to be given to people living with HIV is to
50. In scientific investigation data collection is done by
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4