Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
Time: 1:30 Hours Wednesday, 7th September 2011 aan.Instructions
Choose the correct .:answer and. write its le `ter beside the questien number in the answer sheet provided.
1. The instrument used to observe cells of living things is called
2. The sense organ which is used to detect the degree of hotness or coldness is
3. Which of the following is a mammal?
4. Figure 1 shows a dicotyledonous seed.
Which of the letters in Figure 1 indicates the part that grows into a root?
5.What will happen if the flowers of the maize plant are removed?
6.The following are necessary for the formation of carbohydrates in plants.
7 The excretory products from the lungs are
8. Which of the following transfers pollen grains from the stamen to the stigma?
9. A person who does not eat fruits and green vegetables is likely to face which of the following problems?
10. A child with kwashiorkor is lacking food rich in
11. Water snails spread disease known as
12. The main vessel which take blood from the heart is known as
13. The hormone which regulates oxygen intake in the human respiratory system is known as
14. Under normal circumstances, the difference between inhaled air and exhaled air is that exhaled air contain a lot of
15. Disease known as goiter is caused by the deficiency of
16. Beriberi disease is caused by deficiency in vitamin
17. Fish breath through
18. Food that has been digested in the small intestine is distributed to other parts of the body through
19. Which type of fooci among the following is responsibe for repaiiirig human body cells?
20. Why is family planning important to the family?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4