Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
THE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
03 SOCIAL STUDIES
Duration: 1:30 Hour Year: 2020
l. This paper contains sections A and B containing a total of forty-five(45) questions.
2. Answer all the questions in each section.
3. Read all the instructions in the OMR .
4. Fill in all the information in the OMR and on pages 41 to 45.
5. Place a shadow in each digit of your Test Number in the appropriate space on the OMR form.
6. Tick the letter of the correct answer to question I up to 40 in your given answer form. K?va example, if the correct answer is A put the shadow as follows:
7. If you notice that the letter you have set a shadow is not the correct answer, delete the shadow carefully using a clean eraser before placing the shadow in the new letter.
8. Use the HB pencil only to answer questions I to 40, and a blue or black ink pen to answer questions 41 to 45.
9. Cell phones and all unauthorized items are not required in the examination room.
SECTION A (Mark 40)
SECTION I : CITIZENSHIP
Choose the correct answer and then tick the letter of the correct answer in the special (OMR) answer form provided.
1. Who is responsible for electing the village chairperson?
2. Which of the following is the role of the Municipal Council?
3. Which of the following are the benefits of the multi-party system in Tanzania '? Political in the country
4. In what year did the United Nations (UN) ratify Declaration on Human Rights?
5. Why is April 7 of each year commemorated in Tanzania?
6. What cultural utensils are used to cook food?
7. Which of the following conducts sittings of the Parliament of the United Republic of Tanzania when Speaker and Deputy Speaker are not in Parliament?
8. Which of the following is the economic benefit of investing in Tanzania 's human resources'?
9. Which of the following messages is given to drivers and other road users using red in street lights'?
10. In what city is the Southern African Development Community ( SADC ) Headquarters located?
11. Which of the following animals can protect our lives and property?
12. How can Tanzania benefit from globalization '?
SECTION II: HISTORY
Choose the correct answer and then tick the letter of the correct answer in the special ( OMR ) answer form provided.
13. Who discovered fire in the Middle Ages'?
14. How were the prominent political parties fighting for independence in "Zimbabwe"?
15. Which society resisted the British invasion of war in Central Africa?
16. Which European country signed the Buganda agreement that gave Kabaka political power in 1900?
17. In what country was the policy of assimilation first introduced?
18. In which century did European nations invade the African continent?
19. Who was the first human ancestor to make tools and who had a larger brain than Zinjanthropus?
20. In what period did man begin to produce more food?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4