Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
1. A person who controls the behavior of pupils in schools is
2. Which of the following is the highest tool in decision making in the village government?
3. The district chairperson is chosen by
4. Which of the following coins has the picture of the first president of Zanzibar?
5. Which one of the following resources attracts tourists and contributes to the national income?
6.The governments responsibility of ensuring leaders integrity involves
7. What is the difference between customs and traditions
8. Use of public office for selfish interests is called
9.Which of the following countries is among the Commonwealth countries
10. One of the incidents that go against human rights in Tanzania is
I I . How can citizens be involved in defense and security?
12. Features of globalization are
13. The father of your father is
14. Which capitalist nation colonized Tanganyika from 1891 to 1918?
15. Why is Berlin one of the most popular cities in history?
16. Powerful capitalist nations that scrambled for Africa were
17. The founder of the Britain business company in East Africa (IBEACO) was called
18. Who was Julius Von Soden?
19. The archaeologist who discovered the human skull at Olduvai Gorge was called
20. When did the the ancient man start burning forests to chase animals
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4