Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
1. The peoples representative in municipal, city, town council meetings is
2. The head of government .activities in the parliament is
3. Who is in-charge of day to day activities of the municipal council?
4. It is important to observe one of the following while singing the national anthem:
5. The symbol which represents workers in the national emblem is
6. Pedestrians are advised to walk along the road by
7. Advantages of defense and security in schools include
8. Good governance can be strenthened in schools through the following ways;
9. which among the following set represents registered political parties in Tanzania?
10. The main objective of introducing multi-party system in Tanzania is;
11. Which of the following traditions can spread HIV/AIDS?
12. how many groups of natural vegetation are there?
13. the main objective of constitutional changes of 1962 in Tanzania were?
14. In which year was the African Union Established?
15. An extended family is closely related to a special group known as
16. The Ubugabire feudal system is based on the ownership of
17. The earliest system of which a society owned all major means of production commonly was called
19.The total ways of life of human beings is called
20.Globalization has changed the world to be like a
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4