Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
1. The peoples representative in municipal, city, town council meetings is
2. The head of government .activities in the parliament is
3. Who is in-charge of day to day activities of the municipal council?
4. It is important to observe one of the following while singing the national anthem:
5. The symbol which represents workers in the national emblem is
6. Pedestrians are advised to walk along the road by
7. Advantages of defense and security in schools include
8. Good governance can be strenthened in schools through the following ways;
9. which among the following set represents registered political parties in Tanzania?
10. The main objective of introducing multi-party system in Tanzania is;
11. Which of the following traditions can spread HIV/AIDS?
12. how many groups of natural vegetation are there?
13. the main objective of constitutional changes of 1962 in Tanzania were?
14. In which year was the African Union Established?
15. An extended family is closely related to a special group known as
16. The Ubugabire feudal system is based on the ownership of
17. The earliest system of which a society owned all major means of production commonly was called
19.The total ways of life of human beings is called
20.Globalization has changed the world to be like a
21.The United Nations was founded in
22. The first Portuguese to reach the Southern part of Africa was called
23. One of the reasons for the abolition of slave trade was
24. Major groups of agents of colonialism which came to Tanganyika and Zanzibar were
25. The 1890 treaty which divided East Africa to the Germans and British was known as
26.Some of the French colonies in Africa were
27.The Bunyoro leader who organized subjects to fight the British in Uganda was
28. The Arusha Declaration emphasized that development of the country must be on the basis of
29. Tanzania adopted Multipartism for the second time in the year
30. What was the advantage of the single party system?
31. Which one is not true about the characteristics of education in Tanzania before independence?
32. The re-introduction of multiparty system in Tanzania was proposed by
SECTION C: GEOGRAPHY
33. Environment is
34. The correct use of grid lines on the map is
35. The main source of the solar system is
36. The following are sources of water except
37. Air pollution in settlement areas can be controlled by;
38. A pass is an area in land surface that shows
39. Find the actual distance in kilometer between point R and S if the map distance is 15cm and map scale is 1:100,000
40. The regions that grows bananas in Tanzania are;
41. The rainfall average of 500mm per year, high temperature, range of 280 - 390 during the day and very high cold conditions at night is the characteristics of;
Study the following photograph carefully and then answer the questions that follows;
42. The major economic which can take place in the area is
43. One of the benefits animals seen on the photograph is
44.Which of the disasters is caused by human beings?
45. Sisal, tea and coffee are
46.Ranch is an area reserved for
47. In Africa, sheep rearing is mostly done in
48. Unsustainable fishing is conducted by using;
49. Which mineral is found in Tanzania only?
50. Movement of people and goods from one location to another is known as
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4