Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
Choose the correct answer and write its letter beside the question on the answer sheet.
1. The ward councilor is elected by:
2. Ward development committee consists of the following leaders, except:
3. Representative of the President in a region is:
4. A motto of Tanzania found on the national Coat of Arms is:
5. How many stanzas does the National anthem of Tanzania have?
6. The things that every person deserves regardless of tribe, Nationality and gender are called;
7. Participation of pupils in the election of their leaders in a school strengthens:
8.The Human Rights and Good Governance Committee in Tanzania was established in the year.... ...
9. Chairman of the Defence and Security Committee at Regional level is:
10.The importance of Zebra Crossing Sign is;
11. The back bone of the Economy of Tanzania is:
12.The totality mans everyday life is called
13.Speaker of the Assembly of the United Republic of Tanzania is elected by
14.Parmanent members of the security council of the united nations Organization are:
15.A source of a family is :
16. A top leader of a school is known as :
17. What is the advantage of disdivision of labour in a family?
18.1n which age was fire discovered?
19. Rock paintings of animals and people started during:
20. The remains of Zinjanthropus that were found in the Olduvai Gorge were discovered by:
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4