Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIANATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
03E SOCIAL STUDIES
Time: 1:30 Hours Thursday, 10th September 2015 a.m.
1. This paper consists of fifty (50) questions in sections A, B and C.
2. Answer all the questions in each section.
3. Read all the given instructions in the special answer sheet (OMR) and fill in all the required information.
4. Write your Examination Number and then shade the digits of the number in the respective place in your answer sheet.
5. Shade the letter of the correct answer for each question in the answer sheet provided, for example, if the correct answer is A shade as follows:
6. If you have to change your answer, you must rub out the shading very neatly before shading the new one. Use a clean rubber.
7. Use HB pencil only.
8. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
SECTION A: CIVICS
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter besides the question number in the answer sheet provided.
1. The chairman of the ward development meeting is
2. The District, Town, Municipal and City Councils fall under
3. The responsibility of making bylaws in a District Council is vested to
4. Which of the following symbol is found in the President’s flag?
5. The symbol which represent natural resources in the National emblem is
6. It is important for eligible voters to take part in the election of the President and Members of Parliament because
7. Observing the law, human rights, truth and transparency, and freedom of the mass media are principles of
8. WHich among the following represents the groups which deals with Women rights in Tanzania?
9. The responsibility of protecting citizens and their property in Tanzania is within the hands of
10. The Tanzania Peoples Defence Forces (TPDF) was established in
11. It is important for Tanzania to promote Kiswahili language because
12. There are three types of Economic planning which are
13. One of the negative effects of globalization to Tanzania is
14. Rule of law means that the
SECTION B: HISTORY
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter besides the question number in the answer sheet.
15.A family comprises
16.The basic needs of a family include
17. The early man domesticated crops and animals during the
18. The cave paintings at Kondoa Irangi are believed to be drawn during the
19. The treaty which closed the Zanzibar slave market was signed in
20. One of the advantages of commercial contacts between Tanganyika and the foreigners was the
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4