Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIANATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
03E SOCIAL STUDIES
Time: 1:30 Hours Thursday, 10th September 2015 a.m.
1. This paper consists of fifty (50) questions in sections A, B and C.
2. Answer all the questions in each section.
3. Read all the given instructions in the special answer sheet (OMR) and fill in all the required information.
4. Write your Examination Number and then shade the digits of the number in the respective place in your answer sheet.
5. Shade the letter of the correct answer for each question in the answer sheet provided, for example, if the correct answer is A shade as follows:
6. If you have to change your answer, you must rub out the shading very neatly before shading the new one. Use a clean rubber.
7. Use HB pencil only.
8. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
SECTION A: CIVICS
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter besides the question number in the answer sheet provided.
1. The chairman of the ward development meeting is
2. The District, Town, Municipal and City Councils fall under
3. The responsibility of making bylaws in a District Council is vested to
4. Which of the following symbol is found in the President’s flag?
5. The symbol which represent natural resources in the National emblem is
6. It is important for eligible voters to take part in the election of the President and Members of Parliament because
7. Observing the law, human rights, truth and transparency, and freedom of the mass media are principles of
8. WHich among the following represents the groups which deals with Women rights in Tanzania?
9. The responsibility of protecting citizens and their property in Tanzania is within the hands of
10. The Tanzania Peoples Defence Forces (TPDF) was established in
11. It is important for Tanzania to promote Kiswahili language because
12. There are three types of Economic planning which are
13. One of the negative effects of globalization to Tanzania is
14. Rule of law means that the
SECTION B: HISTORY
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter besides the question number in the answer sheet.
15.A family comprises
16.The basic needs of a family include
17. The early man domesticated crops and animals during the
18. The cave paintings at Kondoa Irangi are believed to be drawn during the
19. The treaty which closed the Zanzibar slave market was signed in
20. One of the advantages of commercial contacts between Tanganyika and the foreigners was the
21. Who was the first German governor in Tanganyika?
22. The founder of indirect rule policy in Africa was
23. The Berlin conference of 1884-1885 was called by
24. The union between Tanganyika and Zanzibar took place in
25. The Arusha Declaration aimed at
26. Which of the following countries achieved her independence through armed struggle?
27. One of the objectives for the establishment of UNO was to
28. Katanga was a famous town in the production of
29. Before the British rule, Zanzibar was ruled by the
30. The German East African company failed to administer Tanganyika due to
31. The search for the sea route to India was sponsored by
32. The major slave market in East Africa was in
SECTION C: GEOGRAPHY
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter besides the question number in your answer sheet.
33. Japan is more capable of conducting trade than Tanzania because it has
34. A cross section from a map shows
35. The highest mountain in Africa continent is
36. One of the following is the quality of a photograph
37. The increase of the volume of ocean water due to snow melting at the northern and southern poles may cause
38. If it is 06:00 pm in Tanzania which is 45° East, what will the time be in Rwanda which lies at 30° East?
39. Which one of the following is the effect of volcanic eruption?
40. Which country is famous for ship manufacturing in the World?
41.The direction of a place on the map is determined by using
42.Indian ocean is found in which direction of Tanzania?
43. The vegetation which affects the environment of Lake Victoria is
44. The vegetation found in equatorial region is
45. The deepest lake in East Africa is
46. The essential of a map which is used to show the relationship between the map distance and the ground distance is called
47. Which of the following energy sources can cause environmental degradation?
48. What does the modern animal husbandry consider?
49. Seasons of the year occur due to
50. Which regions have large tea farms?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4