Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIANATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
03E SOCIAL STUDIES
Time: 1:30 Hours Thursday, 11thSeptember 2014 a.m.
SECTION A: CIVICS
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter besides the question number in your answer sheet.
1. The role of the School Committee is to
2.The sources of Local Government revenue are
3. In the administrative structure of Local Government, the District or Municipal Council is lead by
4. The black colour in our National flag represents
5. The National Emblem symbolizes
6. The major objective of allowing multiparty system in Tanzania is to
7. An organ which is empowered to supervise the election of the President, Members of
Parliament and Councillors in Tanzania is the
8. The rights to own property falls under which category of human rights?
9. Defence and security of our Nation is the responsibility of
10. One of the functions of the Peoples’ Militia force is to
11. Globalization is a system which emphasize on the presence of
12. What is the meaning of Entrepreneurship?
13. The weaknesses of the United Nations (UNO) include
14. The Chief Justice of Tanzania is appointed by the
SECTION B: HISTORY
15. In which century did the Asian traders arrive in Tanganyika?
16. One of the duties of the clan head before colonialism was to
17. The conference which partitioned Africa was held in
24. An institution which dealt with Labour recruitment in Tanganyika was called
26. Industrial Revolution in Europe took place between the following centuries
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4