Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
03E SOCIAL STUDIES
Time: 1:30 Hours Tuesday, 7 September 2010 a.m.
Choose the correct answer and write its letter beside the question number in your answer sheet.
1.A clan is a union of
3.The government leader at the ward level is a
4.In order to be economically dependent, Africa needs
5.The main objective of establishing Commonwealth was to
6.The court which judges murder cases is
7.Countries that border tanzania in the Southern part are
8.What is the difference between a star and a planet?
9.In which country does the Rift Valley split into the Eastern and Western branches?
10.The following were freedom movements in the Southern African countries except
11. Collection of activities that bring together traders and consumers or users known as
12. The second largest continent in the world is
13. The first president of the African parliament which was formed in March 2004 is
14. A Tanzanian is allowed to vote in the general elections at the age of _____ years.
15. All the continents once belonged to one big landmass which was known as
16. The ozone layer can be destroyed by
17.Rhoda boils drinking water everyday because boiled water
18.______A lion is dangerous than cow.One of the objectives of sports in schools is to
19._______Local governments have types of councils.
20.The huge number of refugees in Africa is caused by
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4