Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
02 ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Time: 1:30 Hours Thursday, 20th September 2012 a.m.
1. This paper consists of fifty (50) questions in sections A, B, C and D.
2. Answer all the questions.
3. Read all the given instructions in the special answer sheet (OMR) and fill in all the required information.
4. Write your Examination Number and then shade the digits of the number in the respective place in your answer sheet.
5. Shade the letter of the correct answer for each question in the answer sheet provided, for example, if the correct answer is A shade as follows:
6. If you have to change your answer, you must rub out the shading very neatly before shading the new one. Use a clean rubber.
7. Use HB pencil only.
8. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
SECTION A: GRAMMAR
Choose the words that complete the sentences by shading the letters of the correct answer in the answer sheet provided.
1.The children _____________ when the lights went off.
2.The teacher _____________ me with a stick yesterday.
3.Mr Kiula _____________ in his vegetable garden now.
4.My friend _____________ a bath before I arrived.
5.Sometimes he _____________ alone.
6. Some elephants _____________ our crops.
7. If he _____________, we will go with him.
8. Did you _____________ your home work last night?
9.Farmers _____________ maize next year.
10. Is Andrew _____________ well in his studies these days?
11._____________ she was tired, she worked hard.
13.This book is _____________ big to fit in my bag.
14.He looks _____________ younger since he came back from Loliondo.
15.The man _____________ stole the books was caught at night.
16.Will you _____________ me your pen, please?
17. Write the indirect speech for the sentence “My brother will be here tomorrow.” Mary said.
18. Mr Kalasamaki goes fishing every evening, _____________?
19. Mr and Mrs John have a _____________ family.
20.He is both a committed prefect _____________ a clever pupil.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4