Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA THE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
02 ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Time: 1:30 Hours Year: 2020
l . This paper consists of sections A, B, C and D with a total of forty five (45) questions.
2. Answer all questions in each section.
3. Read all the given instructions in the special answer sheet (OMR).
4. Fill in all the needed information in the OMR form and on the page with questions 41 to 45.
5. Shade the digits of the Examination Number in the respective places of the OMR form.
6. Shade the letter of the correct answer for each question in the special answer sheet (OMR) provided, for example, if the correct answer is A, shade as follows:
7. If you have to change your answer, you must rub out the shading very neatly before shading the new one. Use a clean rubber.
8. Use HB pencil for questions 1 to 40 and a blue or black ink pen for questions 41 to 45.
9. Cellular phones and any unauthorized materials are not allowed in the examination room.
SECTION A (Mark 40)
In question 1-40 , select the answer and then tick the correct answer in the Special Voluntary Form ( OMR ) provided.
1. The implementation of democracy in any country has its own indicators. The following shows the growth of democracy in Tanzania except
2. Which of the following actions shows concern for others?
3. Who in the district government structure is responsible for discussing and deciding development issues?
4. People with special needs feel better and more confident when they are loved and valued in society. What actions should be avoided when providing services to people in this group?
5. Which of the following is not a child's responsibility in the family?
6. The following are the basic school rules that students should follow in school except
7. The role of school leadership is to maintain good academic discipline and discipline. What is the role of a professional teacher in a school?
8. Why does the national flag sometimes fly at half-mast?
9. Environmental degradation is caused by various human activities such as forest fires. What can be done to solve this problem?
10. Which one is not the challenges facing the community in caring for the environment?
11. What methods can be used to provide adolescent reproductive health education more effectively?
12. The following are actions related to the protection of national independence and unity except
13. What are the consequences for children engaging in risky social activities?
14. What are the consequences for a female student receiving a gift from a stranger?
15. Why do many people like to throw rubbish in the garbage?
16. Liliani was given the task of cleaning the board, she did the job very well and on time. How is that act known?
17. Every weekend, Hamisi helps her parents take care of their chickens. How is that act known?
18. What should a student do to cross the road without causing an accident?
19. Neema is a student who arrives at school on time every day. What does this act mean?
20. What act does not build a good relationship in the community?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4