Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
112/2 HISTORY 1
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Thursday, 10thFebruary 2012 p.m.
1. This paper consists of sections A, B and C.
2. Answer five (5) questions, choosing two (2) questions from section A and B and one (1) question from section C.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks
4. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
1. Examine four usefulness and four weaknesses of the Pre-colonial education.
2. Analyse four objectives and four weaknesses of the colonial state.
3. Appraise six achievements of the Civil Rights Movement in the USA.
4. Elaborate eight factors that favoured the development of Europe at the expense of Africa between the 15th and 20th centuries.
5. After the Second World War, both USSR and USA advocated the dissolution of colonialism in Africa with different motives. Verify this statement by analysing three motives for each state.
6. Asses six effects of the 1939 - 1945 capitalist crisis on the development of the struggle for independence in Africa.
7. Colonial education was an instrument of consolidating colonialism in Africa. Elaborate six points to substantiate this statement.
8. Appraise the transformed economic strategic plans of the colonial state after the Second World War.
9. Analyse six major economic changes that were adapted by Tanzania from 1967 to 1990s.
10. Explain six distinctive features of the economic situation of Tanganyika at independence.
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
112/2 HISTORY 2
Time: 3 Hours Monday, 13th February 2012 a.m.
SECTION A (40 marks) Answer two (2) questions from this section.
1. Appraise eight effects of the Germany unification in Europe.
2. Elaborate six contributions of the Agrarian Revolution to the growth of capitalism in Europe.
3. Analyse six causes of the Glorious Revolution of 1680s in Britain.
4. "Africa helped to develop Western Europe in the same proportion as Western Europe helped to under develop Africa during the mercantile era." Justify this statement.
SECTION B (40 marks) Answer two (2) questions from this section.
5. Elaborate six factors accounting for the demise of European capitalism.
6. Explain three similarities and three differences between Germany and Italy dictatorship policies after the First World War.
7. Analyse four successes and four challenges encountered by Tanzania from adopting Ujamaa and Self reliance policies.
8. Discuss six factors that led to the improvement of relations between the antagonists of the Cold War after 1953.
SECTION C (20 marks) Answer one (1) question from this section.
9. Explain six negative effects of the Structural Adjustment Programmes (SAPs) in the Developing Nations.
10. Assess six internal causes of underdevelopment in the Third World Countries.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4