Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
113/2 GEOGRAPHY 2
HUMAN AND WORLD ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Friday, 08thMay 2015 p.m.
1. This paper consists of eight (8) questions sections A and B.
2. Answer a total of five (5) questions, choosing two (2) questions from section A and three (3) questions from section B.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (40 marks)
POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Answer two (2) questions from this section.
1. Describe the eight problems associated with human population in East Africa.
2. Evaluate eight priority areas of the explicit population policy in Tanzania.
3. (a) Briefly explain the following concepts:
(iii) Ageing population.
(iv) Age Specific Fertility Rate.
(b) Give six reasons on why death rates in many parts of the world have become low?
SECTION B (60 marks)
REGIONAL FOCAL STUDIES
Answer three (3) questions from this section.
4. Analyse eight problems facing mining industry in Africa.
5. Describe five environmental problems caused by forestry and give four possible ways for forests sustainability.
6. Describe six factors that make fishing industry in Russia to be highly developed.
7. Elaborate four problems facing Cassava production in Tanzania and suggests four ways which can be used to promote this crop.
8. “Tanzania has a great potentiality to iron and steel industry”. Identify these potentials and explain seven steps which should be taken by Tanzania developing iron and steel industry.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4