Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
113/2 GEOGRAPHY 2
HUMAN AND WORLD ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Friday, 09thMay 2014 p.m.
1. This paper consists of eight (8) questions sections A and B.
2. Answer a total of five (5) questions, two (2) questions from section A and three (3) questions from section B.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (40 marks)
POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Answer two (2) questions from this section.
1. Analyse seven measures to be taken in checking the fast growing fertility rate in Africa
2. Justify that population policy in Tanzania is not effective. Give eight points.
3. (a) Define the following terms related to demography:
(i) Population pressure.
(ii) Total fertility rate.
(iii) Crude birth rate.
(iv) Crude death rate.
(b) Explain the social, economic and cultural factors influencing mortality rate in Tanzania.
SECTION B (60 marks)
REGIONAL FOCAL STUDIES
Answer three (3) questions from this section.
4. Discuss the statement that energy crisis is likely to be a more serious threat for development in Developing Countries. Suggest three measures to avoid the problems.
5. Evaluate the global efforts that have been made on the management and conservation of fisheries.
6. Examine the future prospects of tourism industry in Tanzania. Give eight points.
7. Describe eight contributions of the tree crops farming in the socio-economic development of Nigeria.
8. Give an account of eight factors leading to the development of air craft industry in the United States of America.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4