Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
113/2 GEOGRAPHY 2
HUMAN AND WORLD ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Tuesday, 14 th February 2012 p.m.
1. This paper consists of eight (8) questions sections A and B.
2. Answer a total of five (5) questions, two (2) questions from section A and three (3) questions from section B.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. World outline map is provided.
5. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
6. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (40 marks)
POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Answer two (2) questions from this section.
1. Briefly describe the following concepts as used in demography.
(b) Infant Mortality Rate.
(c) Natural Population Growth.
(d) Stationary Population Pyramid.
(e) Sex Ratio.
2. Population explosion is the result of the interplay of a number of factors. Explain the validity of the statement.
3. Describe nine strategies for manpower mobilization in Tanzania.
SECTION B (60 marks)
REGIONAL FOCAL STUDIES
Answer three (3) questions from this section.
4. Agricultural sector in Tanzania is not well developed despite being the backbone of the economy.Discuss.
5. Account for the change of the location of steel and iron industries in Germany. Explain four adverse impacts of iron and steel industry.
6. Explain nine measures taken by the government of Tanzania to promote tourism.
7. Describe the role played by transport and communication sector in the economic development of a country.
8. (a) Explain the impacts of mining on the environment.
(b) Suggest four ways which can be used to minimize the effects of mining on the environment.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4