Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
133/2 BIOLOGY 2
For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Tuesday, 19th February 2013 p.m.
1. This paper consists of eight (8) questions in sections A. B. C and D.
2. Answer five questions by choosing at least one (I) question from each section.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. Except for diagrams that must be drawn in pencil, all writing should be in blue or black ink.
5. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
6. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
1.(a) By using suitable examples, explain the economic importance of bacteria.
(b) Give four reasons to justify the class in which tick belongs.
2.With illustrations, describe the main events of bacteriophage replication in bacteria.
3.Describe the process of protein synthesis in plants.
4.Explain eight causes of variation in living things.
5.(a) What advantages do animals living in arid conditions have on the excretion of uric acid as a nitrogenous waste?
(b) Explain how animals in terrestrial environment overcome their osmotic problems.
6.(a) By using the relevant curve, describe the growth pattern in arthropods.
(b) Differentiate allometric growth from isometric growth. Give one example in each case.
Describe the types, location, role and effects of meristematic cells.
7.Use four appropriate theories to explain the origin of life and for each theory point out the strengths and weaknesses.
8.(a) Explain five effects of eutrophication in the ecosystem.
(b) Describe five problems of eutrophication faced by human societies.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4