Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
152/2 COMMERCE 2
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Year: 2015
1. This paper consists of seven (8) questions.
2. Answer five (5) questions. Question one (1) is compulsory.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. Communication devices and any unauthorised materials are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
1. Explain how co-operatives help agricultural development in Tanzania. (Give five
(b) Evaluate five (5) common characteristics of both private and public limited companies.
2.(a) Differentiate the following documents used in international trade:
(i) Certificate of origin and An indent
(ii) Shipping note and Dock warrant
(iii) Bill of lading and Airway bill
(iv) Proforma invoice and Freight note
(b)Explain five (5) methods employed to correct deficit balance of payment.
3. (a) Analyse the tasks performed in staffing as a function of management in a firm.
(Give six (6) points)
(b)Why has planning become an important function of management? (Give four (4) reasons)
4. (a) Describe four (4) main types of office staff commonly found in business organization.
(b) Explain five (5) essentials of an efficient office organization.
5. (a) Analyse five (5) importance tax in the economy of a country.
(b) Describe five (5) problems that face the tax authorities in Tanzania.
6. (a) Explain five (5) rights of unpaid seller of goods under contract of sales.
(b)Briefly explain the term 'contract of sale' and outline four rules for transfer of title under the Sales of Goods Act.
7. (a) Examine five (5) functions of chamber of commerce.
(b)State five (5) factors which affect success of market research in developing countries.
8. (a) Analyse five (5) functions of chamber of commerce.
(b) Identify three (3) intermediaries used in import trade and two intermediaries used in export trade.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4