Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
152/2 COMMERCE 2
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Year: 2014
1. This paper consists of seven (8) questions.
2. Answer five (5) questions. Question one (1) is compulsory.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. Communication devices and any unauthorised materials are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
1. (a) Explain five (5) features of co-operatives.
(b)Describe five (5) demerits that sole proprietorship suffers.
2. (a) Briefly explain the following terms as used in commerce:
(i) Value added tax
(ii) Direct tax
(iii) Indirect tax
(iv) Progressive tax
(b) Explain six (6) reasons as to why taxes should be imposed to individuals and firms.
3. (a) Explain five (5) factors which influence the choice of filing system.
(b) Elaborate five (5) equipments found in mail room.
4. (a) Evaluate six (6) circumstances which a contract of sale of goods maybe discharged.
(b) Examine four (4) legal rights of the buyer in a contract of sale of goods.
5. (a) Describe three (3) forms of managerial planning.
(b) Evaluate seven (7) functions of human resource manager.
6. (a) Analyse five (5) principle methods used by Tanzania Merchants and Manufacturers to obtain orders from abroad.
(b)Elaborate five (5) problems facing Tanzania exporters.
7. (a) Describe five (5) procedures adopted by importer when purchasing goods from abroad.
(b) Explain five (5) causes of balance of payments disequilibrium.
8. (a) Describe how the market is classified on the basis of geographical area.
(b) Elaborate five (5) roles of Marketing Boards in Tanzania.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4