Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
152/2 COMMERCE 2
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Year: 2013
1. This paper consists of seven (8) questions.
2. Answer five (5) questions. Question one (1) is compulsory.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. Communication devices and any unauthorised materials are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
1. (a) Explain six (6) roles which are played by co-operatives in the economy.
(b) Identify and explain four (4) sources of capital for a partnership.
2.(a) Explain five (5) factors influencing the choice of office equipment.
(b) Describe five (5) functions of an office.
3.(a) Analyze four (4) characteristics of the public limited company.
(b) Critically, explain six (6) benefits of a company offered ordinary shares.
4.(a) Identify and explain six (6) documents used in international trade.
(b) What do you think would happen to a country if it refused to trade with any other country? Give four points.
5.(a) Elaborate five (5) advantages of ploughing back profits of a business firm.
(b) Describe five (5) methods which are used by the business to increase turnover.
6. (a) Elaborate five (5) benefits enjoyed by a small-scale firm after managing to change into large-scale firm.
(b)Give five (5) reasons on why there are so many different kinds of small-scale firms in your area.
7. Argue for and against government involvement in business.
8. (a) Describe six (6) essentials of a contract.
(b) Examine four (4) methods of sale of goods.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4