Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
152/2 COMMERCE 2
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Year: 2012
1. This paper consists of seven (7) questions.
2. Answer five (5) questions. Question one (1) is compulsory.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. Communication devices and any unauthorised materials are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
1. (a) Outline six (6) differences between Public Corporations and Parastatal Organization.
(b) Identify seven (7) reasons for existence of public enterprises.
2. (a) Describe five (5) filing systems.
(b) Explain five (5) features of a good filing system.
3. (a) Elaborate five (5) principles practiced by cooperative societies.
(b) Explain five (5) benefits of partnership.
4. (a) Mention and explain five (5) functions of money.
(b) Elaborate five (5) characteristics of good money.
5. (a) What is meant by the term Public Limited Company?
(b)Why are such types of companies becoming predominant form of organization in this country?
6. (a) Briefly explain the term marketing research.
(b) Describe six (6) marketing research processes.
(c) Identify three (3) main methods of collecting primary data
7(a)Analyse five (5) measures to be taken by a nation in order to control import.
(b) Elaborate five (5) advantages of international trade.
8. (a) Briefly explain the term tax.
(b) Explain the objectives for imposing taxes to individuals and firms.
(c) State four (4) types of tax administered by Tanzania Revenue Authority.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4