Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATION COUNCIL CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 2:30 Hours Monday, 03rdNovember 2014 p.m.
1. This paper consists of sections A, B and C.
2. Answer all questions in sections A and B and three (3) questions from section C.
3. Section A and B carry 20 marks each and section C carries 60 marks.
4. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (20 marks)
Answer all questions in this section.
1. For each of the items (i x), choose the correct answer among the given alternatives and write its letter beside the item number.
(i) A school authority which discourages female students to opt for technical subjects is likely to be influenced by
(ii) The experiences of the past which are inherited by the society and are unchangeable are called
(iii) The leader of government business in the Parliament of the United Republic of Tanzania is the
(iv) Which of the following is not a function of the Commission for Human Rights and Good Governance in Tanzania?
(v) The national motto of the United Republic of Tanzania inscribed on the coat of arms is
(vi) A custom of having more than one wife is known as
(vii) Which of the following organ is responsible for planning and coordinating village activities?
(viii) The important feature of the Constitutional Monarchy is
(ix) Bus accidents in Tanzania are caused by both human and external factors. The external factors include
(x) Which of the following is not a core function of Commercial Banks in Tanzania?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4