Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATION COUNCIL CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
(For School Candidates Only)
Time: 2:30 Hours Wednesday, 06thNovember 2013 a.m.
1. This paper consists of sections A, B and C.
2. Answer all questions in sections A and B and three (3) questions from section C.
3. Section A and B carry 20 marks each and section C carries 60 marks.
4. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (20 marks)
Answer all questions in this section.
1. For each of the items (i x), choose the correct answer among the given alternatives and write its letter beside the item number in your answer booklet.
(i) Biological differences between men and women is referred to as
(ii) Which of the following is the major driving force of globalization?
(iii) The United Nations adopted the Universal Declaration of Human rights in
(iv) A culture of preventive care and maintenance of public property should be encouraged in Tanzania because
(v) The Chief Executive Officer of the city council is the
(vi) One of the advantages of Saving and Credit Cooperative Societies (SACCOS) over other financial institutions is
(vii) The ability of a person to analyse, evaluate and describe the quality of something, an action or decision is referred to as
(viii) In order to make a healthy decision on any problem the first important stage is to
(ix) The most important feature of the 1979 Zanzibar Constitution was that it
(x) It is important to preserve our national culture because it
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4