Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATION COUNCIL CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
(For School Candidates Only)
Time: 2:30 Hours Monday, 8thOctober 2012 a.m
1. This paper consists of sections A, B and C.
2. Answer all questions in sections A and B and three (3) questions from section C.
3. Section A and B carry 20 marks each and section C carries 60 marks.
4. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (20 marks)
Answer all questions in this section.
1. For each of the items (i x), choose the correct answer among the given alternatives and write its letter beside the item number in your answer booklet.
(i) The non biological roles performed by men and women in a society are called
(ii) Which of the following is the organ which oversees the day to day activities and makes decisions on matters concerning the village?
(iii) The right of people to belong to an organization is called freedom of
(iv) Which of the following is not the source of national income in Tanzania?
(v) In many societies traditional folk tales and songs continue to have importance mainly because they
(vi) Tanzania has included the life skills education in its curriculum because it
(vii) The legal instrument which gives powers and responsibilities to leaders of a country is
(viii) The major drawbacks to industrial prosperity in Tanzania include
(ix) The type of electoral system in Tanzania is known as the
(x) A social group of people living together with their own government, language, traditions and history is called
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4