Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATION COUNCIL CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
(For School Candidates Only)
Time: 2:30 Hours Monday, 3rdOctober 2011 p.m.
1. This paper consists of sections A, B and C.
2. Answer all questions in sections A and B and three (3) questions from section C.
3. Calculators are not allowed in the examination room.
4. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (20 marks)
Answer all questions in this section.
1. For each of the items (i x), choose the correct answer among the given alternatives and write its letter beside the item number.
(i) Zebra crossing is an important traffic sign because it
(ii) Family stability in a society is important because
(iii) Which of the following is not an indicator of poverty?
(iv) Norms of conduct which differ from one society to another and change from time to time are known as
(v) The branch of central government responsible for administrative duties is called
(vi) The constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania was amended to include provisions for the bill of rights in
(vii) Under normal circumstances, a marriage is preceded by friendship between a man and woman. Such friendship is called
(viii) One of the following encourages and cultivate values, knowledge and ability to perceive things
(ix) Many Tanzanians cannot access credit from financial institutions due to
(x) The organs responsible for administering elections in Tanzania are
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4