Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATION COUNCIL CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
(For School Candidates Only)
Time: 2:30 Hours Monday, 4thOctober 2010 p.m.
1. This paper consists of sections A, B and C.
2. Answer all questions in sections A and B and three (3) questions from section C.
3. Calculators are not allowed in the examination room.
4. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (20 marks)
Answer all questions in this section.
1. For each of the items (i x), choose the correct answer among the given alternatives and write its letter beside the item number.
(i) A social group whereby a man leads the family is known as
(ii) In life skills, the ability of a person to appreciate himself or herself is known as
(iii) Gender inequality means
(iv) Foreigners outside the Commonwealth countries may be granted Tanzanian Citizenship by
(v) Peer groups, schools, religion, and mass media is an example of
(vi) In road safety the precaution signs
(vii) Reading, writing, listening and speaking are best known as:
(viii) Violations of human rights can be caused by the following except
(ix) One of the factors which undermined the legitimacy of a one party system in Africa was
(x) In traditional education the source of knowledge was dominated by
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4