Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL FORM TWO NATIONAL ASSESSMENT
Time: 2:30 Hours Friday, 17th November 2017
1. This paper consists of sections A and B with a total of ten (10) questions.
2. Answer all questions in the spaces provided.
3. All writing must be in black or blue ink except diagrams which must be in pencil.
4. All communication devices and calculators are not allowed in the examination room.
5. Write your Examination Number at the top right corner of every page.
6. The following atomic masses may be used: H = 1. N = 14.0 = 16. S = 32. Ca = 40.
(i) Which statement gives a clear meaning of Chemistry?
(ii) The mass number of an atom is determined by:
(iii)Which of the following is a metal?
(iv)Air entering the Bunsen burner barrel can be controlled by
(v) How many atoms are there in a water molecule
(vi)Which neutral atom has the same number of eletrons as Mg2+?
(vii) The appropriate extinguisher used to put off fire caused by cooking oil is:
(viii) A non-luminous flame is obtained if the hole is:
(ix)Which is the least abundant gas in the air?
(x) The process which produces energy in form of heat and light is called:
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4