Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
1. Which pair among these is concerned with reproduction in plants and animals correctly?.
2. In order for plants to continue surviving in their environment, they requires
3. Rice reproduces through
4, Which of the following groups of animals represents vertebrates?
5. Caterpillar is one of the stages of growth of a
6. Which of the following are characteristic of animals?
7. Electricity is caused by the flow of
8.Which of the following is a characteristic of a chameleon
9. Which among the following is a mammal
11.Which of the following gases is highly consumed in the atmosphere by plants?
12.In order for water to be safe for drinking, it is supposed to be
13.The following are essentials for health and growth of plants except
14.Air that is highly required by animals for their survival is
15.A person who eats too fatty foods likely to get
16.A disease caused by defects of red blood cells is called
17.Which among these gases diffuses fastest in a closed room with charcoal?
18.What kind of glass can we use make our images look better?
19.Why is it important to wash frui&before eating?
20.Which part in the digestive system concerned with protein digestion
21.What are the diseases caused by malnutrition?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4