Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
1. Which pair among these is concerned with reproduction in plants and animals correctly?.
2. In order for plants to continue surviving in their environment, they requires
3. Rice reproduces through
4, Which of the following groups of animals represents vertebrates?
5. Caterpillar is one of the stages of growth of a
6. Which of the following are characteristic of animals?
7. Electricity is caused by the flow of
8.Which of the following is a characteristic of a chameleon
9. Which among the following is a mammal
11.Which of the following gases is highly consumed in the atmosphere by plants?
12.In order for water to be safe for drinking, it is supposed to be
13.The following are essentials for health and growth of plants except
14.Air that is highly required by animals for their survival is
15.A person who eats too fatty foods likely to get
16.A disease caused by defects of red blood cells is called
17.Which among these gases diffuses fastest in a closed room with charcoal?
18.What kind of glass can we use make our images look better?
19.Why is it important to wash frui&before eating?
20.Which part in the digestive system concerned with protein digestion
21.What are the diseases caused by malnutrition?
22.What does a person loose most when he has diarrhoea?
23.Which of the following nutrients are more suitable to children under five years?
24.Which among the following diseases is caused by bacteria?
25.Which among the following groups of things are found in the fire engine?
26.Which of the following sentences gives a clear meaning of first aid?
27.What would you do if you happened to see clothes worn by your friend on fire?
28.Which of the following behaviours do not contribute to the spread of HIV AIDS?
29.Why do people living with HIV AIDS need foods with a lot of nutrients?
30.The rightest way to diagnose a person with HIV/ AIDS is by
31.Which action among these proves that air occupies space in the environment?
32.Observe the diagram below (diagram 1) then answer the question that follows
(ii) (iii) (iv) (v)
Which among the following diagram shows the characteristic of light passing through water?
33. What will happen if a glass fun water and covered with a glass cover is turned upside down?
34. What is the main step that follows after discovering a problem in scientific investigation?
35. Which is the correct procedure for writing a scientific report?
36. How can iron be prevented from rusting?
37.Which among the following combinations is pure metal
38. Which of the following is an example of an element?
39. Clouds falling down nearing the earth surface are known as
40. Observe the following diagram (diagram 2), then answer the following question
Letter P represents
41. Diagram number 3 shows the number of patients who were taken to Mlingotini hospital in the year 2017 for treatment.
Calculate the percentage of patients who were suffering from noncommunicable diseases.
42. (a) State two important necessities for the growth of a plant
(b) Identical twins are the results of
43. Identify two ways which can be used to present sorted investigation data
44 Show in every group whether the process taking place is a mechanical change or physical change
(a) Water changing to vapour
(b) Burning of papers
(c) Iron rusting
(d)Freezing of a soda
45. If a pupil can lift a load of a weight of 10 Newton, and carrying it home, distance of 500m, how much work will he do?(Use the pace provided to your way and results.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4