Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
Time: 1:30 Hours Wednesday, 19th September 2012 a.m
Choose the correct answer and shade its letterbeside each question in the answer sheet provided.
1. In order to sustain a healthy body we are supposed to
2. Which of the following is an important nutrient for a pregnant woman toget in large quantities?
3. Urinating frequently, producing large quantities of urine and frequent thirst are symptoms of which disease?
4. Which of the following is most appropriate in helping a person who has touched a bare live electric wire and is experiencing an electric shock?
5. _________ is a disease which if left untreated for a long time causes heart and brain problems or even death.
6. Which of the following is nota symptom of AIDS?
7. The following are the ways of preventing hazards in the environment except
8. Which of the following is a mixture of different gases?
9. Which of the following isnota cause of environmental degradation?
10. The King of the forest commanded that all animals which eat meat must be killed. What do you think will happen to the forest after many years?
11. Natural forces cause one of the following changes in the environment:
12. Which of the following is not the right way of maintaining soil fertility in a farm?
13. How many major stages of growth does a frog undergo?
14. Which of the following insects undergoes incomplete metamorphosis?
15. A rat which was kept in a cage containing a piece of meat died after two days.Why did the rat die?
16. Which of the following organisms is an amphibian?
17. Animals like crocodiles, hippopotamus and frogs live in what kind of habitat?
18. During pollination, pollen grains move from
19. There are two types of plant seeds known as
20. Thunderstorm light rays can be seen before hearing the sound of the thunderstorm because
21. When two pieces of cloth of the same material are washed, one black and the other white in colour, the black one will dry faster than the white one because it
22. Which of the following sets represents liquids?
23. Observe Figure 1 below then answer the question that follows.
This symbol in electricity represents
24. An accumulator is a combination of cells connected together to produce directcurrent which is used in
25. Study Figure 2 which shows two people, P and Q lifting loads of equal weight to the roof then answer the question that follows.
Who will lift the load more easily?
26. The ability to move something from one point to another is known as
27. When a pencil is placed in a glass containing water, the pencil appears bent due to the
28. Milk can be processed to make which of the following products?
29. The natural sources of energy in the daily life are
30. Observe Figure 3 and select the correct answer about the experiment.
The purpose of the experiment shown in Figure 3 is to demonstrate:
31. Which of the following is a physical change?
32. Careful observe figure 4 and answer the following question
The purpose of the experiment in Figure 4 is to find the
33. To prevent hazards causedby science and technological inventions, everynation should
34. Which of the following is used to predict the problem in scientific investigation?
35. People who go to the moon must
36. The following measurements of heights for six plants were obtained in are search:12 cm, 16 cm, 6 cm, 20 cm, 14 cm and 10 cm. The average height was
37. The main artery is divided into smaller vessels known as
38. Haemoglobin is a compound found in blood within
40. Which of the following animals brain is most complex?
41. Rust is a result of the chemical reaction:IRON + Y + WATER.Letter Y stands for
42. Which of the following is made of very small particles?
43. Which of the following causes anaemia in the human body?
44. When cooking green vegetables we are advised to
45. Which of the following is caused by excessive carbohydrates in the body?
46. In her experiment, Shida passed light ray through a plane mirror as shown in Figure 5.
The size of angle Y is
47. Which of the following is caused by friction?
48. The shape of the fish helps it to
49. Which of the following organisms live in water?
50. Culex is a type of mosquito which spread worms known as filaria that cause the following disease:
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4