Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
1. A person who controls the behavior of pupils in schools is
2. Which of the following is the highest tool in decision making in the village government?
3. The district chairperson is chosen by
4. Which of the following coins has the picture of the first president of Zanzibar?
5. Which one of the following resources attracts tourists and contributes to the national income?
6.The governments responsibility of ensuring leaders integrity involves
7. What is the difference between customs and traditions
8. Use of public office for selfish interests is called
9.Which of the following countries is among the Commonwealth countries
10. One of the incidents that go against human rights in Tanzania is
I I . How can citizens be involved in defense and security?
12. Features of globalization are
13. The father of your father is
14. Which capitalist nation colonized Tanganyika from 1891 to 1918?
15. Why is Berlin one of the most popular cities in history?
16. Powerful capitalist nations that scrambled for Africa were
17. The founder of the Britain business company in East Africa (IBEACO) was called
18. Who was Julius Von Soden?
19. The archaeologist who discovered the human skull at Olduvai Gorge was called
20. When did the the ancient man start burning forests to chase animals
21 Which mode of production involved collective ownership of the major means of production?
22. If Juma and Hawa are children of Masanja, who is Hawa to Juma?
23. How do you call a daughter of your au
24. What caused the Maji Maji war?
25. President Julius Kambarage Nyerere and Kwame Nkrumah were
26. The United Nations organization that deals with education and culture is called
Choose the correct answer from the choices given
27. During thunderstorm, people are not allowed to
28. Which one of the following is a natural disaster?
29. Water pollution can be controlled by
30. What is the correct food chain from the following?
31. The following are the best ways to preserve the environment, except?
32. Which of the following map scales represent a small area on the ground?
33. Fold mountains occur in areas with?
34. How many great parts of the atmosphere do we have
35. The following are the components that form the weather except?
36. Which one of the following is the main danger of overpopulation?
37. The main problem encountered by East African farmers is
38. The act of buying, selling and exchange of goods is called
39. International trade involves
40. Which regions are mainly concerned with transportation using the Indian Ocean?
41. What is the name given to the leadership system that follows and respects the basic laws and rights?
42. Which nation started ruling Tanganyika after the First World War?
43. What was the reason that led to the invitation of other leaders by Otto Von Bismark to attend the Berlin conference meeting in 1884?
44. The seventh planet in the solar system is called
45. Calculate the scale of the map if the actual distance from the map is 5cm and 1 km on the earths surface
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4