Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
Choose the correct answer and write its letter beside the question on the answer sheet.
1. The ward councilor is elected by:
2. Ward development committee consists of the following leaders, except:
3. Representative of the President in a region is:
4. A motto of Tanzania found on the national Coat of Arms is:
5. How many stanzas does the National anthem of Tanzania have?
6. The things that every person deserves regardless of tribe, Nationality and gender are called;
7. Participation of pupils in the election of their leaders in a school strengthens:
8.The Human Rights and Good Governance Committee in Tanzania was established in the year.... ...
9. Chairman of the Defence and Security Committee at Regional level is:
10.The importance of Zebra Crossing Sign is;
11. The back bone of the Economy of Tanzania is:
12.The totality mans everyday life is called
13.Speaker of the Assembly of the United Republic of Tanzania is elected by
14.Parmanent members of the security council of the united nations Organization are:
15.A source of a family is :
16. A top leader of a school is known as :
17. What is the advantage of disdivision of labour in a family?
18.1n which age was fire discovered?
19. Rock paintings of animals and people started during:
20. The remains of Zinjanthropus that were found in the Olduvai Gorge were discovered by:
21. Uvinza is well known in Tanzania due to production of:
22. What were the commodities that were brought in East Africa by the foreigners from Indone sia and China as from the 5th C?
23. Three East Africa tribes that participated in the Long Distance Trade before colonialism were:
24. The first treaty that was signed in 1822 to abolish slave trade in Tanganyika and Zanzibar was called.
25. The Majimaji war was caused by;
26. Which was the first group of the fore runners of colonialism to arrive in Tanganyika
27. Tanganylka achieved her independence through:
28. How many multiparty elections have ever taken place in Tanzania since the Nyalali Commission?
29. The First President of Tanganyika before Union was;
30. Founders of the Organization of Africa Union were
31. Up to 1914 the states that were free in the continent of Africa were:
32. A voluntary Organization of Free States which formerly were under British colonialism is known as:
SECTION C: GEOGRAPHY
33.Identify two things that are found in the home surroundings:
34.People who are living along the shores of Oceans and lakes normally deal with;
35.Which one among the following is a characteristic of maps?
36. National parks that are found in Tanzania are:
37. Which one among the following hazards is caused by both natural and Human factors
38. Pyrethrum is used for;
39. Fishing which is unstustainable leads to the following; except?
Study the photograph below and answer questions 40,41,42 and 43.
40. Name the crop shown on the photograph
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4