Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIANATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION
03E SOCIAL STUDIES
Time: 1:30 Hours Thursday, 20th September 2012 a.m.
1. This paper consists of fifty (50) questions in sections A, B and C.
2. Answer all the questions in each section.
3. Read all the given instructions in the special answer sheet (OMR) and fill in all the required information.
4. Write your Examination Number and then shade the digits of the number in the respective place in your answer sheet.
5. Shade the letter of the correct answer for each question in the answer sheet provided, for example, if the correct answer is A shade as follows:
6. If you have to change your answer, you must rub out the shading very neatly before shading the new one. Use a clean rubber.
7. Use HB pencil only.
8. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
Choose the correct answer and shade its letter besides the question number in your answer sheet.
1. The peoples’ representative in the District Local Government meeting is
2. One of the responsibilities of the District Council is to give subsidy to
3. The Executive Director of a District or Municipal Council is appointed by
4. In the National flag the green colour represents
5. In which situation is the National flag hoisted at halfmast?
6. The election of President and Members of Parliament in Tanzania is held after every
7. The human rights are supposed to be provided to all people irrespective of
8. One of the responsibilities of the Public Leaders Ethics Secretariat is to
9. Which organ is responsible for protecting our country and its boarders?
10. The major objective of Community Policing is
11. Traditions which affect the reproductive health of women in Tanzania include
12. One of the challenges which face entrepreneurs is
13. Which organ is responsible for the election of the Secretary General of the United Nations organization?
14. A Public servant who is a Member of Parliament by virtue of the position in the Public service is
SECTION B: HISTORY
15. The fossils of Zinjanthropus were discovered at
16. Early foreign traders in Tanganyika came from
17. One of the effects of the British rule in Zanzibar was
18. The first multiparty elections in Tanzania was held in
19. The Universal Primary Education (UPE) in Tanzania started in
20. An African country which was practicing multiparty system in the year 1980 is
21. The famous pre-colonial long distance traders in East Africa were the
22. A family can attain economic development if
23. The pre-colonial traditional education was provided through
24.The German colonies in Africa were
25. Which of the following nations established the organization of Non-aligned countries?
26. The Germans ruled Tanganyika after the
27. During Early Stone Age man
28. The famous iron-smelting societies in Tanganyika include the
29.The Zanzibar slave market was closed in
30. One of the effects of the partition of Africa was
31. The second country o rule Zanzibar was
32. The goods which were brought by Asian traders in Tanganyika from the 8th century include
SECTION C: GEOGRAPHY
33. In locating a position on a map by using the grid reference which numbers are read first?
34. The important factors to be considered in conducting transportation activities are
35. The internal trade involves goods which are
36. If the distance of 25 kilometers on the ground is represented by the distance of 5 centimeters on a map, the scale of the map is
37. The overhead sun in December occurs at the
38. Identify the sources of electricity among the following:
39. The photograph taken in savannah region shows
40. The major effects of industries in the environment are
41. In which regions is sial cultivated in Tanzania?
42. The essentials of the map are
43. Which of the following is a way of controlling floods?
44. Desert areas in which water is found are called
45. The benefit of recycling in environmental conservation is
46. The sun looks greater than other stars because
47. The united Nations Organization which is responsible for crop quality assurance is known as
48. Areas where traditional animal husbandry is highly practiced in Tanzania are
49. The division of East African Rift Valley into Eastern and Western arm starts in lake
50. Study the following contour map then answer the question that follows:
Letter ‘b’ represents which relief feature?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4