Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
113/2 GEOGRAPHY 2
HUMAN AND WORLD ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Friday, 15 th February 2013 p.m.
1. This paper consists of eight (8) questions sections A and B.
2. Answer a total of five (5) questions; choosing two (2) questions from section A and three (3) question from section B.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. World outline map is provided.
5. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
6. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
SECTION A (40 marks)
POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Answer two (2) questions from this section.
1. Examination eight causes and four negative impact of migration to both the area of origin and destination.
2. (a) What are the negative impact of high fertility rate in a given country? (Provide four points).
(b) Explain six goals of National Population Policy in Tanzania.
3. Identify the indicators of an overpopulated country. Give eight points.
SECTION B (40 marks)
REGIONAL FOCAL STUDIES
Answer three (3) questions from this section.
4. Analyze eight factors which led to successful development of textile industry in China.
5. (a) Describe the world major zones of timber production.
(b) What factors have influenced the development of timber activities in Gabon?
6. Explore the influence of human and physical factors on the development of agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa.
7. Examine the reasons as to why pastoralists are resistant to modernize their economy.
8. (a) Describe five methods used in fishing.
(b) Explain four prominent problems that hinder fully exploitation of fish in Tanzania.
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4