Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
113/2 GEOGRAPHY 2
HUMAN AND WORLD ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
(For School Candidates Only)
Time: 3 Hours Friday, 11 th February 2011 p.m.
1. This paper consists of eleven (11) questions sections A and B.
2. Answer a total of five (5) questions, two (2) questions from section A and three (3) questions from section B, choosing one (1) question from each parts I, II and III.
3. Each question carries twenty (20) marks.
4. Credit will be given for use of relevant sketch maps and diagrams.
5. World outline map is provided.
6. Cellular phones are not allowed in the examination room.
7. Write your Examination Number on every page of your answer booklet(s).
REGIONAL FOCAL STUDIES
Answer two (2) questions from this section.
1. Fuel wood will continue to remain Tanzania’s source of energy for decades to come. Evaluate this statement.
2. “Agriculture can lead to a total environmental degradation if not carefully managed.” Discuss.
3. Examine five (5) limiting factors facing pastoral farming in tropical regions.
4. After independence tourism industry in Tanzania was given an upper hand due to its social and economic significance. Show how tourism industry has contributed to the economic development of Tanzania since her independence.
5. With concrete examples analyze the conditions which influence the development of Hydro-Electric Power (HEP) production in a given area.
SECTION B (60 marks)
POPULATION, ENVIRONMENT AND ECONOMIC INTEGRATION
Answer only one (1) question from each part (I − III).
PART I: POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
6. “Physical factors are immensely responsible for internal migration.” Discuss.
7. “A rapid growing population can be an asset or liability”. Analyse this statement.
PART II: ECONOMIC INTEGRATION
8. Give an account of the objectives and achievements of the European Union.
9. “Regional economic integrations in Africa are plagued by several bottlenecks”. Examine the problems facing ECOWAS.
PART III: ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION
10. Examine four (4) major problems facing wildlife management in Tanzania and suggest solutions to eliminate these problems.
11. Explain five (5) ways through which underground water sources are polluted and its impacts. (Give four impacts).
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4