Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
(For Both School and Private Candidates)
Time: 3 Hours Tuesday, 06th November 2018 p.m.
SECTION A (25 Marks) Answer all questions in this section. PHYSICAL AND MATHEMATICAL GEOGRAPHY
1. For each of the items (i) (x), choose the correct answer from among the given alternatives and write its letter besides the item number in the answer booklet provided.
(i) Which of the following instrument is used to measure maximum and minimum temperature?
(ii) Which among the following is an extrusive volcanic feature?
(iii) One of the factors for soil formation is
(iv) The layer of the atmosphere which is nearer to the earths surface is called
(v) Which among the following is a heavenly body that possesses and transmits its own light?
(vi) A region which consists of thick forests, tree dwellers and people who engage in cultivation of rubber, cocoa, bananas and oil palms is known as
(vii) An instrument used to determine Magnetic North is called
(viii)Which of the following is not a process for chemical weathering?
(ix) Which among the following features are produced by wave erosion?
(x) If the scale of a map is 1:50,000, what will be the actual ground distance of a river with 18cm on a map?
2. Match the process involved in the formation of rocks in with the type of rock in List B by writing the letter of the correct response beside the item number in the answer booklet provided.
3. (a) Describe the following terms:
(b) Delta is formed under different conditions. Outline three conditions necessary for its formation.
SECTION B (27 Marks) Answer all questions in this section.
APPLICATION OF STATISTICS, INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH AND ELEMENTARY SURVEYING
SECTION C (28 Marks)
Answer all questions in this section.
MAP READING AND PHOTOGRAPH INTERPRETATION
7. Study the map extract of Ilonga (Sheet 265/2) and answer the following questions:
8. Study the following photograph and answer the questions that follow:
SECTION D (20 Marks)
Answer one (I) question from each part.
PART I: REGIONAL FOCAL STUDIES
PART II: ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES, POPULATION AND SETTLEMENTS
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4