Schemes Of Work 100% Completed
Lesson Notes 100% Complete
Necta Reviews 90% Complete
Lesson Plan For Teachers 60% Complete
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
STANDARD FOUR NATIONALASSESSMENT
2018 – SCIENCE ANDTECHNOLOGY
1. Answer items (i) to (v) by choosing thecorrect answer and writing its letter inthe space provided.
(i) Which of the following groups iscomprised of living organisms?
(ii) Oxygen is the gas that supportsburning of food to get
(iii) Why is it important to clean ourbodies?
(iv) Which of the following is anegative impact of environmentaldestruction?
(v) What is the importance of water toliving organisms?
2. Answer the questions in items (i) - (v) bymatching the description of the parts of a
television which are in group "A" and theparts of the television set which are ingroup "B".
3. Answer the questions in items (i) - (v)by choosing the correct word from thebox and writing it in the blank spacesprovided.
Phone book ChargerSIM card
screen antenna speaker battery
(ii) The part of a cellular phone that receives sound and picture wavesis known as
(iii) What is the name of the part of the cellular phone that enters electric power in the phone?
(iv) Which part of a cellular phone stores electric power? ..
(v) Which part of the phone connects the handset to the network?
4. You have been given five steps of washing socks. Arrange the steps in a good orderfrom the first to the last. Write thesentences in the answer sheet provided.
5. Study the picture below and then answer the questions that follow
(ii) What is the standing boy doing?
(iii) What disease can be spread by the animals seen in water?
(iv) List two signs of the disease you have mentioned.
(v) Which organs of the body are affected by the disease you have mentioned?
Get Schemes Of Work In Zero Waiting Time
Biology Made Simple Step 4 Ready On The Market!Get Your Copy Now
Chemistry Made Simple Step 1
Chemistry Made Simple Step 2
Chemistry Made Simple Step 3
Chemistry Made Simple Step 4